About The Dress
NOT AVAILABLE FOR HALLOWEEN DELIVERY (12/1/17 SHIPPING)
In a nod to 16th century Elizabethan fashion, this limited edition princess costume makes any girl feel like royalty. The skirt is full and fluffy, and the bodice features antique-gold braiding and a sparkling royal blue gem. From parties to simply dressing up, this dress is comfortable and offers hours of enjoyment for any royal princess.
- Available in knee or full lengths.
- Fluffy and twirl-able royal blue skirt with multiple layers of tulle so there’s true princess puff.
- Stretch bodice that allows freedom of movement and will fit a growing girl.
- Metallic gold trimming on the bodice with high quality acrylic true gem-like stone for extra sparkle.
- As with all of our costumes, this dress is heirloom quality that can be passed down and yes...it’s washable:).
- Once you purchase your order, your costume is made in our Brooklyn, NY studio. To find out more about our process, click here.
- Bodice - high-quality professional dance-wear grade fabric 80% nylon/20% spandex
- Top Trimming - rayon metallic lace,rayon metallic trimming & a high quality acrylic stone
- Tulle Skirt - 100% nylon tulle
- Skirt Lining - 100% polyester
- Our products and trims are reviewed to ensure compliance with CPSIA lead guidelines
- Not suitable for small children may contain small parts
Creating Your Order
When you place an order for your dress, production will begin. Each costume is handcrafted in Brooklyn, NY and is a true one-of–a kind experience. Your costume will typically take approximately 10 business days to create before shipping. However, please check the Current Production Time Schedule for any seasonal changes to the schedule. If you need expedited service or receipt in a shorter time period, click here for Facebook Messenger us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (718) 737-7164.
Once your dress is ready for shipping, we will notify of the shipping. If you have any questions on your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
About the Sizing & Custom Size Option
Our Ready-to-Wear Sizing
All of our costumes are handmade at the Bailey & Ava design studio in Brooklyn, NY. Our sizing comes in S, M and L for girls approximately 4 to 10 years old. Please see our Sizing Chart for our standard body measurements. At this point we do not offer sizes for toddlers and babies.
Not certain on what size to order? Have another question? Contact the designer Laurena - click here for Facebook Messenger. You can also email us at email@example.com or call us at (718) 737-7164.
If you want to ensure a better fit, have a taller or shorter girl, or a girl that needs other adjustments, please select the custom sizing option. With this option, we will customize your costume to your measurements. Don't worry if you have never measured before. We will send you an easy template for a few measurements and are here to answer any questions. For custom sized creations, the production time is about 10 - 15 business days.
This listing includes the dress only and does not include accessories. Please see our crown collection to complete your look.
What Limited Edition Means
This dress is a “limited edition” dress, as are our other handmade dresses. This means that only small quantity of this design will be produced. If you are really interested in the dress, it is highly suggested you purchase soon as they may not be available in the future.
Ordering a Custom Color
We may be able to create this design in a custom color for an additional charge. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information prior to placing your order.
Caring for Your Dress
Your dress is constructed to last and is washable. Simply place the dress in a lingerie bag, wash on a cold setting and line dry. To remove wrinkles from the tulle skirt, we recommend using a hand steamer.